Dy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Nash Industries
Views:156 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nash - Manager/Senior Manager - New Product Development - Sheet Metal (12-26 yrs)
Manager / Sr Manager - New Product Development - Sheet Metal - 700 Cr Company
- Oversee complete gamut of New Product Development activities like Process Design, Prototype development, testing, manufacturing, as per the customer specific requirement and drawing.
- Review regularly the part / product development activities and guide and support the team in achieving the desired outcome.
- Define specifications as per the drawing while meeting quality and cost standards
- Ensure documentation of process for all new products(like APQP,PPAP, SPC, Etc)
- Work very closely with the Tool Room from the tool design stage to testing of tools for regular production
- Work in close coordination with customers, understanding the requirements and identifying/suggesting appropriate improvements etc.
- Develop cost effective solutions for prototype development
- Ensure prototypes and fixtures are developed on schedule and within budgets
- Support pilot production of new products
- Partner with quality in ensuring rigorous new product testing to meet customer specifications
- Identify new products and facilitate the feasibility study with feedback from sales team/Management/market
- Ensure trail's are conducted to substantiate the potentials of the product opportunity
- Define measures of refining existing products as per quality standards
- Communicate frequently with all project disciplines to ensure that both, the project team and senior management are aware of upcoming milestones and risks/issues
- Track metrics with respect to new product development timelines etc.
- Support Marketing team by providing technical services for existing products
- Develop innovative initiatives to enhance internal efficiencies and effectiveness
- Provide direction and leadership support to team members in order to achieve business results.
About us :
- Established in the year 1971, NASH group has evolved into a strong manufacturing solutions provider with capabilities of Design, Precision Sheet Metal Stamping, Fabrication and Assemblies.
- Nash R&D Division has been focusing on different product lines, like payment solutions, Power Electronics, Robotics, Industrial Automation and IOT.
- Now NASH Industries (I) Pvt Ltd. is a global Product development based with engineering services organization, focused on end to product design services, development, innovation, research, technical training, and talent development.
Dy Manager - Talent Acquisition