Associate Consultant at Pegasus International
Views:482 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
National Manager - Packaging Procurement - Bottle (7-14 yrs)
Strategize & manage implementation of activities for procurement of Packaging Materials (PM) in order to ensure continuous manufacturing at Bottling Entities. Meet and exceed budgeted cost savings across all spends in this sourcing group, by providing overall thrust and direction to team effort to meet the objectives & needs of the business. And apply Procurement skills to sourcing of Packaging materials that meet customer requirements and deliver added value & savings for the business.
- Leads & drives translation of procurement objectives into actions and executable plans
- Understands the overall business direction & objectives and develops & aligns plans for the category to enable their achievement.
Business Planning :
- Develops short & long term plans that are comprehensive, realistic & effective in order to support all Procurement activities.
- Constructs & uses budgets to manage & monitor spends for the category and ensures that adjustment processes are in place for over/under achievement.
Procurement Practices :
- Applies defined processes and practices to for the category in order to successfully achieve business objectives.
- Align Procurement strategies to the overall Company objective, GP&T & CEPG strategies.
- Ensures thorough analysis of supply markets relative to category of expenditure in order to logically substantiate the evaluation of all strategies.
- Manage relationships and ways of working with key suppliers in order to align understanding & commitment with customer expectations.
- Applies the right supplier relationship spectrum viz., Leverage, Preferred, Partnership or Strategic Alliance in order to satisfy business needs.
- Negotiates at tactical & strategic level to develop complex business unit and major company purchasing contracts appropriate to category of expenditure.
Systems & Processes:
- Identifies implements & continuously improves systems & processes in line with the changing environment - COLA.
- Demonstrates & performs in accordance with sound business ethics, purchasing & supply standards, policies & procedures to give Cx India the highest possible perceived
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.