Naval Architect/Marine Engineer (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Excellent Opportunity to work on a historical and Vintage Yacht refurbishment.
- Masters or relevant education in the area of Marine Engineering.
- Candidate needs to have a good hands on experience in the ship building Industry.
- Should be able to suggest the standards relating to Marine construction for a Yacht refurbishment.
- Should be able to calculate the sustaininty of the structure, Engine capacity etc.
- Person should have very good communication Skills.
- Seeking for an experienced Naval architect who has a sound experience in the construction/ structures of ship building.
- Work will be carried out remotely with a convenience from your own place.
There is a well established team working on the yacht hence the candidate should be a good team player with excellent co ordination.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.