HR at Navkar Metal Indiaa
Views:33 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Navkar Metal - AutoCAD Design Engineer (1-6 yrs)
AutoCAD Drafter Responsibilities:
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product designs from scratch.
- Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
- Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
- Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
- Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
- Finalizing AutoCAD models.
- Presenting models to clients.
- Completing job reports.
AutoCAD Drafter Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or architectural studies.
- Previous work experience as an AutoCAD drafter.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Advanced knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering, and architecture.
- Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
- Excellent technical design skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Ability to project manage.