NDT Level III Specialist (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Holding multiple NDT method Level III certification
- ASNT NDT Level III, PCN NDT Level III, Advanced NDT Specialist
- Familiarisation of ASME & API Codes & Standards
- Ability to assume full technical responsibility for clients- NDT facilities.
- Proven experience of providing solutions to clients- NDT inspection-related problems.
- Maintain all of the equipment and consumable storage in the storeroom to be ready for using with good conditions under acceptance criteria specific by client or international standard.
- Willingness to be flexible and multi-task as part of a team, and contribute to company objectives.
- Strongly motivated to achieve results, with a high degree of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, able to priorities workloads with competing deadlines.