HR Manager at Nestlé Foods
Views:214 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Nestle - Executive - Quality Assurance (3-9 yrs)
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Executive to leads a small team to ensure microbiological/chemical/ sensory analytical services or specific services in raw/-pack/finished goods for the factory. Joining Nestl- means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people. At Nestl-, we believe in the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone. Guided by this purpose, we constantly aim to push the boundaries of what's possible with food, beverages, and nutritional health solutions. Our people make this possible. They are behind the strength of our brands, the quality of our products and the future of our business. Their ideas and efforts push our boundaries, drive innovation and help us to continually improve, deliver and succeed. You also become part of a Nestl- culture that is rooted in respect, empowered to experiment and to learn from failure. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve, and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement opportunities, We look forward to exploring career possibilities with you!
Main Responsibilities :
People and know-how :
- Lead and motivate the team in the achievement of their objectives.
- Contribute to the development of competence of quality professionals.
- Promote quality awareness and commitment to quality across the unit.
Quality System :
- Define and update the specific quality procedures, instructions and tools in the area of technical expertise.
- Contribute to define and follow-up on quality KPIs.
- Set operational objectives in collaboration with the Factory Quality Manager.
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting of quality indicators.
Quality mastership :
- Support Nestl- Continuous Excellence program in the quest for zero defect.
- Ensure that the product is food safety compliant for release.
- Support activities to achieve compliance with the Nestl- Quality Management System requirements and other applicable Instructions and standards.
- Assist in the development and training of Production and Warehouse Team Leaders and Hourly employees as is related to Quality, Sanitation, and Product Safety
Quality auditing and verification :
- Support unit readiness for internal and external audits.
- Performs trouble shooting and corrective action follow-up of non-conformities.
- Responsible for the employees of the QA and Sanitation team, including employee relations, safety and training, daily communication, hiring, and discipline.
Key Skills and Experience :
- More than 3 years hands on experience in the field of Quality Assurance in a manufacturing or any equivalent experience.
- Minimum Diploma or University graduate or equivalent (preferred in natural sciences; microbiology, chemistry or Food Science/Technology), Lab Science/technology, or related scientific discipline.
- Commitment to a strong work ethic, integrity, honesty, safety, compliance and quality.
- Good communication and stakeholders management skill.
- Be accurate, proactive, communicative & decisive.
- Can work well together and have good persuasive skills.
- Can take initiative and can think - out of the box- to find the right solution.
- Internal (and possibly also external) training options.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office applications.
- A problem solver with an ability to perform analysis and validate results.