Corporate Talent Acquisition at Nestle
Views:281 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nestle - Product Technologist - Maternal Nutrition (4-7 yrs)
Salary : Upto 18 lakhs per annum
Key Responsibilities :
Manage the Application Group in the following areas :
1) Industrialization of all approved I&R Projects.
2) Process improvements leading to more efficient and cost effective operations within the framework of food safety and quality standards.
3) Continual manufacturing of compliant products.
4) Availability of updated Product Files (Mnf Dossiers) for each product industrialized.
Ensure timely I&R deployment through optimal industrialization :
- Validation of recipes from MRM, (Vevey)
- Manufacturing of 1st & 2nd commercial batches at TCU / NN
- Commercial manufacture and post launch confirmation of product robustness
- Ensure efficient interaction and communications to enable successful I&R implementation within the factory and with TCU/MRM
- Ensure Product Compliance, not only Product Compliance, not only for new products, but day-by-day compliance of all batches produced through ingredient and product composition management.
- Provide key inputs / proposals to Factory / HO with regard to factory portfolio and manufacturing set up organization
- Ensure proper change management with regard to manufacturing flow - sheet and conditions, equipment modifications, ingredients (including rework)
- Participate in sensory evaluation / tasting of competitors products vs. Nestl's products, to ensure competitor trends awareness and consumer delight.
- Network with TCU, NN and other AGs of different markets to have an update on current developments
- Support and achieve Operational Excellence savings from Raw / Packaging material substitution as well as recipe / process changes.
- Ensure work place safety and effective communication of Safety, Health and Environment to all team members.
- Ensure all relevant data are in SAP for launch of new products and renovated products
- Co-ordinate audits of BOM / recipes at shop floor level.