Corporate Talent Acquisition at Nestle
Views:326 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Nestle - Product Technologist - Toddler Nutrition (4-7 yrs)
Position Title : Product Technologist - Toddler Nutrition
Location : Samalkha factory
Department : Application Group - Nutrition
Key Responsibilities :
Manage the Application Group in the following areas :
- Industrialization of all approved I&R Projects.
- Process improvements leading to more efficient and cost effective operations within the framework of food safety and quality standards.
- Continual manufacturing of compliant products.
- Availability of updated Product Files (Mnf Dossiers) for each product industrialized.
Ensure timely I&R deployment through optimal industrialization :
- Validation of recipes from MRM, (Vevey)
- Manufacturing of 1st & 2nd commercial batches at TCU / NN
- Commercial manufacture and post launch confirmation of product robustness
- Ensure efficient interaction and communications to enable successful I&R implementation within the factory / co manufacturer and with TCU/MRM
- Ensure Product Compliance, not only Product Compliance, not only not only Product Compliance, not only for new products, but day-by-day compliance of all batches produced through ingredient and product composition management.
- Provide key inputs / proposals to Factory / HO / co manufacturing team with regard to portfolio and manufacturing set up organization
- Ensure proper change management with regard to manufacturing flow - sheet and conditions, equipment modifications, ingredients (including rework)
- Participate in sensory evaluation / tasting of competitors products vs. Nestl's products, to ensure competitor trends awareness and consumer delight.
- Network with TCU, NN and other AGs of different markets to have an update on current developments
- Support and achieve Operational Excellence savings from Raw / Packaging material substitution as well as recipe / process changes.
- Ensure work place safety and effective communication of Safety, Health and Environment to all team members.
- Ensure all relevant data are in SAP for launch of new products and renovated products
- Co-ordinate audits of BOM / recipes at shop floor level.
- Co-ordinate activities of new product development at co- manufacturer