HR at Karishya Solutions (OPC) Pvt Ltd
Views:142 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Network Partner Manager (3-6 yrs)
- Understanding client requirements by interacting with Sales and Product Team. Developing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for each variant of field investigation scope and get it vetted with Product Team / MIS Team
- Selection of the right network partner to fulfil the requirement.
- Ensuring adequate training of the Network Partner members on the scope and conduct trial runs and provide feedback.
- Ensure that suitable platform templates are created for field visit data capture through the Product Team
- Monitor progress of field visits for various mandates and maintain trackers for each. Ensure that TAT is strictly adhered to by various of various interventions.
- Be Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for various escalations and attend to them with urgency and resolve them.
- Provide periodic performance updates of various Network Partners either in person or over e-meetings to ensure adherence to TAT and quality. Escalate in case of nonadherence to Senior Management of Rubix
- Conduct surprise audits and shallow field investigations on sample basis to check ground level adherence to SOPs.
- Conduct periodic training and tests of field agents to ensure that trained personnel conduct visits.
- Continuously maintain backup vendors especially for urgent cases and far to reach cases so that client mandates are not affected.
- Provide performance reports to Clients and to Senior Management within Rubix
- Remove Network Partners who are persistently delinquent of service delivery
- Appoint new network partners after thorough evaluation and negotiate service SLAs and commercials with them. Train new partner members consistently.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PPT Access,
- Must be extremely process oriented and process focused
- Must be able to communicate with various stakeholders including Senior Management in Rubix as well as Clients
- Must have experience in network operations like in Telcos, FMCG etc
- Must be able to find solutions especially in crunch situations
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be adept at maintaining trackers, provide MIS reports
- Candidate should have experience in Vendor management and should be flexible in traveling and meeting the vendors on a daily basis