Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:709 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
New Product Development Engineer - Mechanical Design (2-5 yrs)
Job description :
- Develop and review design prototypes, perform test and finalize product design to facilitate mass production.
- Perform market researches to understand market requirements and initiate innovative product development.
- Analyze new components, materials and technologies to evaluate functionality for all new product development.
- Coordinate with multidisciplinary product launch teams to facilitate product launch as per research findings and in appropriate market.
- Design new concepts for development of new products and maintain technical compatibility to develop concepts into real products.
- Participate in LSS programs to promote continuous product improvement initiatives.
- Prepare comprehensive project plans with technical objectives and detailed cost estimates.
- Analyze product cost and prepare schedule plans for effective implementation of projects.
- Provide backup services by advising and develop innovative ideas, concepts and methods for same.
- Analyze and perform quantitative assessment of design prototypes in line with regulatory and industry norms to tackle all regulatory and marketing issues.
- Prepare and approve product design and test plans, review design and recommend adequate changes to the approved models before actual role out of new products.
- Approve prototypes of new designs, conduct performance analysis of prototypes and ensure assemblage of products follow company's quality parameters.
- Comply with Design control and Stage gate processes while designing prototypes and products.
- Design innovative production techniques and provide support to existing ones for new design roll out.
- Develop new technology and devices to test functionality of new products and manage same in target market.
- Administer progress of assigned projects to major stakeholders.
- Document records for all project proposal and associated activities.
Qualification : DIP /BE MECH
Salary : 15K - 35K
Experience : 2 - 5 YEARS
Contact : +91 9361045157