New Product Development Engineer - Operations Department (6-12 yrs)
About the role :
Under occasional supervision, is responsible for coordinating his activities in the Operations Department. These activities include process enhancements or developments, establishing testing criteria, supporting product development activities.
- Coordination with Sales and marketing Team to understand the product Requirement.
- Planning for product trails along with Planning Team
- Coordination with Process Engineer for product recipe and process control
- New Product quality analysis with QA Team
- Sample run at customer end and Feedback for product fine tuning /Finalisation.
Expected out of candidate :
- A Bachelors Degree in Textile Technology/ Textile Chemistry/ Chemical engineering/Polymer Engineering
- 2 - 4 years of manufacturing experience in R & D Department with Spun melt non-woven materials or any equivalent combination of training or experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Have good knowledge in SAP and ERP system.
- Must have thorough knowledge of production of non-woven materials, related technologies and markets in which they are used.
- Must have good knowledge of cost structure and controls.
- Must be able to operate in a team environment, remaining flexible to multiple demands.
- Excellent communication and people skills are necessary along with detail orientation especially while performing statistical analyses.
- Must be knowledgeable in the function and operation of all production equipment as well as office equipment such as a personal computer, copier and fax machine
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Must interact well with others, work under deadlines, and accommodate a flexible workload.
- Must exercise discretion and judgment by applying skills and knowledge to different factual situations develop options and solutions and/or create new ways of viewing situations or approaching situations .