Client Engagement and Talent Acquisition Lead at The Rising
Views:77 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
New Product Manager - NPI/NPD (5-10 yrs)
Project manager's responsibilities include the coordination and completion of project's production on time. Oversee all aspects of project's planning and execution from the start to completion. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Should have good knowledge in Manufacturing
Process which includes Precision Machining, Die Casing, Investment Casting, Forging, Sheet Metal fabrication, Structural Fabrication etc
- Coordinating resources and vendors for timely execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B. Tech/BE in Mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing/ Industrial and production Engineering.
- Relevant experience in Manufacturing Field.
- Excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking, planning, management and leadership skills
- Should have good analytical skills, ability to define and implement process and strategies in place.
- Should have good skills in office.