NexG Apparels LLP - Executive Assistant (0-4 yrs)
NexG Apparels LLP, an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company, marks its inception with the ideal blend of the vision of the next generation & the vast experience of over four decades of the senior generation. We at NexG specialize in manufacturing protective clothing and bespoke safety apparels designed to meet your safety needs under the most extreme work environments.
NexG is relentlessly engaged in providing highly competent products, tried and tested to withstand the most challenging working environments under the most perilous situations. Apart from our existing wide range of safety products, we provide innovative solutions as per the clients' customized requirements, with our special engineered products, produced in accordance to stringent quality control policies. The products offered by NexG Apparels LLP meet the stringent international norms for Personal Protective Equipment's (PPE) and the garments are CE certified as well. In addition, some products are also tested and certified as per the various NFPA / ASTM norms.
EA Activities : Taking care Travel arrangement & Travel itineraries
1) Assist CEO to track and provide analytical reports on the development of strategic initiatives, financial, performance and the market
2) Develop and communicate strategic roadmap, corporate strategies and business strategies
3) Consolidate and produce business plans and review together with other business head
4) Produce regular and ad-hoc research papers / reports on business development and market landscape
5) Complete all reporting activities accurately and on time
6) Conduct risk assessment, mitigation planning and monitoring in collaboration with Team Managers.
7) Continue to enhance organizational capabilities around project management, work planning, team structuring and process planning
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES :
1) Problem solving attitude.
2) Analytical skills to break down complex problems into component parts, in order to better understand underlying patterns and dynamics in complex systems
3) Ability to research, synthesize and integrate disparate pieces of data, analysis, and information
4) Demonstrated ability to help craft a clear path forward in rapidly changing or ambiguous contexts
5) Ability to multi-task and experience dynamically setting work priorities among competing needs; comfort with a changing work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.