NexG Apparels LLP - Purchase Personnel (1-7 yrs)
Company Profile :
NexG Apparels LLP, an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company, marks its inception with the ideal blend of the vision of the next generation & the vast experience of over four decades of the senior generation. We at NexG specialize in manufacturing protective clothing and bespoke safety apparels designed to meet your safety needs under the most extreme work environments.
NexG is relentlessly engaged in providing highly competent products, tried and tested to withstand the most challenging working environments under the most perilous situations. Apart from our existing wide range of safety products, we provide innovative solutions as per the clients' customized requirements, with our special engineered products, produced in accordance to stringent quality control policies.
The products offered by NexG Apparels LLP meet the stringent international norms for Personal Protective Equipment's (PPE) and the garments are CE Certified (European Norms) as well. In addition, some products are also tested and certified as per the various NFPA / ASTM (American) norms.
1. Research potential vendors and maintain all vendor reports.
2. Sending request for quotation (RFQ- s) and compare, evaluate offers from suppliers.
3. Prepare purchase plan. Evaluate purchase orders and ensure accuracy in Stock Keeping Unit (SKU). Product plan and maintain track of all purchase orders and maintain cost efficient packaging guide.
4. Ensuring quality of products purchased are as per requisition & desired specifications.
5. Review purchased material has necessary test reports and required documents as per quality plan.
6. Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
7. Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
8. Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
9. Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices in hard and soft copies.
10. Responsible until the goods reach production store (including purchase logistics).
11. Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analysis
12. Maintain all inventory levels and determine appropriate delivery dates of all products and forecast all order requirements.
13. Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
14. Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up to date with industry trends
15. Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods. Also ensuring damaged/ non-compliance (NC) products are returned within stipulated timeline by getting required refund /credit note.
Skills Required :
- Proven work experience into Purchase
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Experience with imports
- Understanding of supply chain procedure (as per ISO 9001)
- Negotiation skills
- Proficiency in excel
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication.