Next57 Coworking - Architect - MEP Services (0-2 yrs)
Next57 is a vibrant community where members co-work, network and grow. Our community is spread across Chandigarh, Mohali, Ahmedabad, and Kochi.
As an Architectural Associate, you will be expected to :
1. Understands the Design requirements of a Coworking space, FnB areas, and similar setups.
2. Prepare layouts as per the design requirements and guidelines.
3. Share new ideas on enhancing the main lobby, arrival experience, and workplace enhancement.
4. Space optimization with respect to aesthetics and ergonomics.
5. Hands-on with design coordination between Interior & MEP services.
6. Prepare Design reference schedule i.e. the Finishes Chart
7. Provide execution drawings for the non-standard areas/customizations.
8. Check RCP and other drawings with respect to :
a. Light fixtures positioning
b. Fire-related fixtures Smoke detectors & sprinklers layout
c. WiFi Access points
d. Ceiling panels or any other feature
e. CCTV layout
9. Co-coordinating the work of contractors and vendors.
10. Making site visits to check on work-in- progress. Dealing with problems that might come up during building.