HR Executive at Nibav Lifts Pvt Ltd
Views:139 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Nibav Lifts - Head - R&D - Mechanical (10-17 yrs)
Mechanical R & D HEAD
Job Description :
- Develop and implement the strategic vision and goals for the mechanical R&D department in alignment with the company's overall business objectives.
- Lead key projects with R&D to support business goals.
- Monitor team metrics and objectives ensuring the meeting of goals.
- Document all phases of research and development.
- Independently initiates, investigates, and implements significant new formulations, process improvements, and cost savings projects.
- Role in the product development or construction process by designing, modeling, and drafting plans and specifications.
- Create prototypes or models of designs and conduct testing and analysis to verify functionality, durability, and safety. Make necessary adjustments and refinements.
- Understand customer expectations on to-be manufactured products.
- Determine and execute improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors, and customers.
- Support to resource planning, Organizing, and motivating the R&D team.
- Suggest training tools to enhance employee performance and skill development.
- Investigate new technologies for novel implementations.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Extensive experience in mechanical research and development, with a proven track record of successful project leadership.
- 10 years of experience in the R & D mechanical field or related department.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical engineering principles, materials science, and manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in CAD software and simulation tools.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical design principles, design layout, and system design.
- Knowledge of relevant hardware, software, and networking technologies.
- Played a crucial role in advancing technology and driving progress in industries like manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, energy, robotics, and more.
- Prior experience in design or product development is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to navigate complex technical challenges.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation, mentor team members, and foster a culture of continuous learning.
- Working days: 6 days ( Monday To Saturday)
- 2nd and 4th Saturday half working day - 9 am to 1 pm
- Regular shift timings: 9 am to 7 pm (1 hour and 30 minutes of break)