HR Officer at Nirogam India Pvt Ltd
Views:874 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nirogam - Operations Head (5-12 yrs)
What you will do :
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics through the sea, road, and air, shipping and customs clearance, insurance related to company and logistics operations.
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation, customs clearance for both inbound and outbound operations.
- Coordinating with manufacturing divisions to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of goods.
- Liaising with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution readiness for new product lines.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operations.
- Ensuring effective and efficient warehouse and logistics operations.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Sales, Supply Chain and Quality), clients and suppliers, and ensuring a seamless supply of products to and from the warehouse.
- Monitoring and allocating storage space.
- Ensuring effective inventory management and storage space optimization.
- Liaisoning with external stakeholders in Customs, DGFT, Wildlife, Regulatory authorities, Drug commissioners, etc.
Additional Duties and Accountabilities :
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer delivery services.
- Direct, optimize, and coordinate full order cycles to achieve the best results.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes, etc.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints in-home delivery.
- Supervise, coach, and train on field delivery workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness of targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Required Skills and Qualification :
Technical Competencies :
- Graduate with min. 5+ years of experience in operations and team handling.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Should have good logical thinking and business analytics.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills with a go-getter mindset
- Ability to handle stress and pressure.
- Willingness to learn and grow in this industry.