HR Officer at Nirogam India Pvt Ltd
Views:342 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nirogam - Process Coordinator - Packaging (5-8 yrs)
What you will do :
- To manage the entire packaging process, from sourcing and costing, packaging production management and quality control.
- End to End packaging and Manufacturing vendor management, Data Analysis, Inventory Management till warehousing.
- Generating packaging products in response to briefs.
- Ensuring that packaging products meet set requirements and specifications.
- Producing samples to try out different materials and designs.
- Liaising with marketing, purchasing and production staff to ensure deliveries.
- Running trials to check the packaging for suitability and testing for performance under various conditions.
- Evaluating, selecting and negotiating with suppliers.
- Assist in other procurement processes.
Required Skill Sets and qualifications :
Technical Competencies :
- Postgraduate diploma in packaging technology (PGDP)
- Experience of Min. 5 to 8+ Years in Packaging.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Print Design, Visual Design, Vendor Sourcing.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to present your ideas prominently.
- Ability to engage in critical thinking and problem-solving techniques.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules.
- Keen interest in research about the latest web technologies and advancements.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them into the new offerings/solutions.
- Highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- The ability of attention to details and professional discretion.