HR Officer at Nirogam India Pvt Ltd
Views:384 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nirogam - Process Coordinator - Packaging (5-8 yrs)
What you will do :
- To manage the entire packaging process, from sourcing and costing, packaging production management and quality control.
- End to End packaging and Manufacturing vendor management, Data Analysis, Inventory Management till warehousing.
- Generating packaging products in response to briefs.
- Ensuring that packaging products meet set requirements and specifications.
- Producing samples to try out different materials and designs.
- Liaising with marketing, purchasing and production staff to ensure deliveries.
- Running trials to check the packaging for suitability and testing for performance under various conditions.
- Evaluating, selecting and negotiating with suppliers.
- Assist in other procurement processes.
Required Skill Sets and qualifications :
Technical Competencies :
- Postgraduate diploma in packaging technology (PGDP)
- Experience of Min. 5 to 8+ Years in Packaging.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Print Design, Visual Design, Vendor Sourcing.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to present your ideas prominently.
- Ability to engage in critical thinking and problem-solving techniques.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules.
- Keen interest in research about the latest web technologies and advancements.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them into the new offerings/solutions.
- Highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- The ability of attention to details and professional discretion.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.