MD at Prodigy Recruitment Consultancy
Views:203 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Non Renewable Water Expert (15-18 yrs)
Responsible for :
- Overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of work ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Project Planning, Project Execution, B.P. Preparation & updates, Cash Flow
- Invoicing and collection of payment from client
- Overall Coordination/Communication with PMC, DJB,Third Party /MLA's including correspondence with Client/PMC
- Adherence to project timelines & specifications. Timely material Indent, Cost Benefit Analysis and Selection of Contractors
- Timely submission of bills for payment to contractors
- Health & Safety Monitoring
- Project Profitability -Project budget vis--vis Actual, Expenditure within Budget
- Quality Compliance
- Support/Coordination with Design Team for GIS Updates
- Team Management & Employee Retention
- Risk management, Mitigation & Extra claims
- Ensures suitable manpower planning as per approved Budget
- Ensures timely generation of reports to be shared with the management/ client
- Having experience of minimum 15 years in water sector and more particularly in NRW reduction. Leak detection water loss reduction, creation of DMAs and MNF analysis
Candidates should have the following background and attributes :
- Especially strong inter-personal and communication skills with ability to deal effectively with a wide range of (users, public representatives - elected/unelected, government bodies - civil servants/technical staff, contractors/suppliers, NWS employees)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, along with willingness to take responsibility for one's decisions.
- Passion for working in the infrastructure/Water utility sector.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office tools such as Word and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter with strong self-motivation and a proven capacity to work in a newly established team.
- Result-oriented approach with hands-on execution capability.
- Graduate in Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
NRW Expert will be based at WTP, Nangloi.
Location : Delhi
Salary Range : upto 38 lacs/p.a (CTC)