CEO at Podium Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Views:918 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NPD Quality Engineer (5-10 yrs)
- Interpret the customer systems & specifications & ensure they are met
- Schedule your activities to support all meetings & reviews.
- Coordinate with the program manager to ensure the milestones in the APQP process (Customer websites) are met on time.
- Prepare PPAP documents & fulfill CSR if any along with plant team.
- Define & validate product quality requirements for tool buyoff & all build phase MRD's.
- Define, support & roll out all trainings, validating that full team competency is achieved.
- Coordinate program status updates with Quality or relevant manager.
- Understanding & implementation of Magna systems (CPMP) & Customer systems for existing & new programs.
- Define & validate product & process requirements.
- Must provide effective solution for product improvement, process improvement, safety & productivity
- Interaction with customer & take end to end ownership for issue elimination.
- Handle internal & external customer complaint & implement actions for issue root cause elimination along with plant team.
- Define, validate & approve checking fixtures, gauges, holding fixtures from customer for existing & new programs.
- Help engineering for GD&T, building source, feasibility study & buyoff.
- Work more on proactive initiative for problem or issue resolution