CEO at Neufvasi Digital solutions PVT Ltd
Views:302 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
NPI Engineer - Aerospace Engineering (8-10 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Fully involvement in the entire project from initial
- Planning of the project based on customer requirements
- Concept realization of customer-specific mechatronic solutions
- Creation of the 3D model, drafting and assembly
- Calculating, planning and executing your own activities and for those which you have an functional responsibility in the project
What we expect from candidate ?
- Specific Industry experience : Aerospace
- Completed relevant HBO or WO courses, preferably in the field of Mechanical Engineering (or demonstrable knowledge of and affinity with mechanical engineering).
- Expert in terms of the application and properties of the materials used and the specific joining processing and whey treatment processes
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in an equivalent position
- General knowledge of Microsoft office and ERP systems.
- Excellent communication skills in speech and writing (both Dutch and English).
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Result and customer oriented.
- Leader and a team player