nVent - Office Administration Supervisor (8-15 yrs)
POSITION SUMMARY :
- To coordinate day to day office activities and ensure operations are efficient and comply with company's policies. To keep track of office supplies stock and place orders when necessary. Also look after the vendor agreement and contract renewals.
Department : Administration
Location : Bangalore, India
Reports to : Manager - Human Resources
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES :
Office Management :
- To ensure all administrative requirements in Bangalore office are met.
- To keep track of housekeeping activities on daily basis.
- To coordinate with procurement department on office administration requirement.
- To ensure administrative support in onboarding process by keeping all the required things ready prior one day before employee joining.
- To Prepare Purchase Request.
- To provide data for vendor registration.
- To ensure all bills received on time from vendor for submission in finance for payment.
- To handle Hotel Contracts / Agreement and hotel booking.
- To monitor the pantry requirements and washroom stock requirement.
- To provide administration budget to Finance department on monthly basis.
Contracts & Orders Review :
- To keep record of all Contracts & Orders raised by procurement department on a daily basis.
- To take corrective action with respect to renewal of AMCs.
Vendor Management :
- To identify cost reduction sources.
- To maintain the vendor records as per vendor tracker format on regular basis.
- To track vendor bills on daily basis and ensure timely payments based on appropriate approvals.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KEY COMPETENCIES :
Education : University Graduate
Experience :5 Years Plus
Key Competencies :
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning, Scheduling and Organizing
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skill
- Service Focus
- Building Collaboration
- Drive for results
- Positive Attitude