Nymble - PCB Soldering Operator/Technician - Assembly Operations (4-10 yrs)
Location : Bangalore, India
Profile : PCB Soldering Operator/Technician
Pay : Rs.20,000 - Rs. 25,000/month
Work Role and Responsibilities :
- 2 - 4 years of experience in manufacturing environment having exposure in soldering both PTH and SMD parts
- Should have knowledge of PCBA cleaning.
- Should have good understanding of electronic component (Size, polarity, coding etc)
- Should have knowledge of electronic component storing and handling
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator.
- Able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Must have computer skills, minimum Microsoft office.
- Excellent hand and eye coordination is needed.
- Complete tasks within standard times with minimum supervision.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.