Recruiter at Sona Shetye Consultant
Views:146 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Ocean Exports Documentation Role - Freight Forwarding (4-10 yrs)
- LCL / Console (mix and Buyers console)
- Checking all documents (BL draft, DO, Stuffing details, s/bill copy Buy & Sell quotation) from Customer service
- Filing of shipping instruction (MBL DRAFT) as per the given BL draft by shipper
- Follow up with carrier / coloader for first print OBL draft & debit note
- Cross check the BL & Invoice if ocean freight shipment with term prepaid & as per the rate negotiated with them.
- Apply for the payment cheque request with account department
- Enter all the details of- incoming invoices into PROCARS for costing
- Follow up with CHA/shipper CHA for shipping billing/measurement/BL draft &- arrange accordingly HBL draft/debit note need to send to them for confirmation
- Follow up with Carrier/Co-loader for onboard/loading confirmation.
- Releasing MBL from shipping line
- Releasing of Bill of lading against payment
- Preparing debit notes of- Overseas agent
- Keep reserve if not received any cost or income in job
- Checking all cost & income before close the job .
- Print the cost sheet & filing in the docket-