Talent Acquisition Manager at Workship India Pvt. Ltd
Views:170 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Office Assistant (0-2 yrs)
Role Description :
This is a full-time on-site role located in Pune for an Office Assistant. The Office Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, including but not limited to answering phone calls and emails, assisting in managing files and documents, typing of various letters/formats/statements, visiting bank/client's office/Tax department for submission or collection of documents, as required from time to time. Should stay within 5-8kms from the vicinity of the office as the person will be responsible for opening the office everyday before 9:00 am.
- For all responsibilities below, the incumbent will be Based at Reception, responsible for receiving visitors/vendors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Provides support for local office administration
- Supports financial administration including processing incoming invoices, office expenditures, providing detailed information and processing payments accordingly
- Track, process, and organize various documents, supplies, shipments, samples, invoices, transactions, and communications, as necessary
- Ensure proper housekeeping of office premises and take corrective action steps when needed to rectify issues
- Supports space planning efforts by coordinating office/desk assignments, obtaining necessary approval(s) and keeping data in system current at all times
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with service vendors and landlords to ensure efficient maintenance of building and grounds
- Supports Facilities Management with project coordination for space changes, remodels and expansions as assigned
- Provides support for local office administration, including but not limited to Purchasing, HR, logistics, IT, and Finance and
- May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- HSC or equivalent required, any vocational course/Diploma is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Word(Preferred not mandatory)
- Demonstrated ability to manage tasks independently, prioritize tasks effectively, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Should have own vehicle.
- Our office is located on Alandi Road at Dighi.