Officer - Rolling Mill (5-8 yrs)
The Context/Purpose of the Job :
- Supervising Sizing block operational activities to maintain product quality & safety at shop floor.
- Development of Sizing block SOP's and provide training to subordinates.
- Maintaining the spares and shift manpower for smooth operation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Pre-job safety communication with shift personnel. 100% implementation of all Safety recommendations & observations compliance to avoid reoccurrence of incident.
- Planning of spares required according to the different lead time of spares.
- Monitoring of KPI assigned & take action in case of any adverse deviation.
- Conduct meetings for breakdown analysis to arrive at root cause.
- Active participation in implementation of TPM at Sizing block.
- Processing regular bills of all contractual works in SAP.
- To co-ordinate with TSTI for employee training on regular basis.
- Active participation in IATF internal & external audit & its compliance.
- Ensuring housekeeping and up of the plant.
- Handling shifts wise materials & manpower management.
- Co-ordinate with different agencies (mechanical and electrical) in the shift
Relevant Experience :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in rolling mill.
Education Qualification : Full time diploma in mechanical/ production.
Technical Competencies :
- Knowledge of steel grades, hot rolling.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance and condition-based monitoring system.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Team management
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Good communication
- Planning and organising