Fire Fighting Design Engineer at RDI
Views:603 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Offshore Structural Engineer - Oil & Gas Industry (4-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Initiate and oversee specific design tasks performed by Engineers/Designers/3D Modelers relating to offshore structural engineering analysis, design and detailing of topsides and associated substructures.
- Proficiency in structural engineering of domestic as well as international projects, interacting with domestic/international Clients and third party approving authorities.
- Prepare structural design basis, structural design specifications, Perform global in-service analyses (in-place, dynamic, fatigue, seismic, pushover etc.).
- Perform pre-service analyses (loadout, transportation, launching, floatation & upending, lifting etc.), Perform local analyses and detailed design of offshore platform appurtenances and details.
- Exposure to FPSO topsides detail engineering with knowledge of all analysis - Inplace, Lift, Damage, loadout, transportation.
- Prepare weight control, material take-off and bill of material reports. Exposure to SACS and Offshore Structural design codes and standards, Specifications
- Conversant with structural steel design and analysis, welding design, stiffened plate, shell finite element analysis and hydrodynamics loading using API, AISC, AWS, DNV, ABS and other applicable codes and standards.
- Interdisciplinary coordination, Interface with Vendor and Vendor data review,
- Preparation of RFQ, TBE, PO for Structural/Non-structural steel materials and assist SCM for smooth delivery of material to yard, Promote cost reduction and productivity enhancing initiatives
- Experience in quality control aspects and guiding the team with proper checking procedures,
- Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the quality assurance system relevant to the project,
- Responsible for personal safety, safe working practices for the project.
- Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Forecast requirement for structural engineering resources and allocating the resources.
- Identify structural software necessary to enable structural group to function effectively.
- Manage structural discipline man-hour estimates to perform project tasks.
- Manage structural engineering design and any design changes within budget and schedule.
- Guiding to enhance technical competence of structural personal,
- Promote career development within the group, Benchmark structural design/drafting/3D modeling activities to identify areas of improvement
- Manage interfaces and to work closely alongside other disciplines, operations teams throughout FEED, Detailed design, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning.
- Knowledge of fabrication yard procedures, Installation engineering,
Kindly share some required details :
- Total Experience :
- Experience in Offshore Structural Engineer :
- Experience in SACS :
- Current Location :
- Ready to relocate Mumbai :
- CTC :
- ECTC :
- Notice Period :
Resource Development International (India) Pvt Ltd
Board : +91 - 124 - 454 6714
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.