HR - Executive at Global Professional Services
Views:157 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Offsite Blending Movement Automation System (6-15 yrs)
Looking for someone with strong experience in Blending Movement Implementation for one of the MNC in Hyderabad.
Interested candidates can call to 044-43443708 or they can mail their cv.
- Implementing offsites applications: which will include developing the design, performing detailed engineering activities, collaborating with various stakeholders to implement the applications and providing training to the customer.
- Providing technical expertise in Offsite practice.
- Preparing project schedule for various projects and to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Providing technical assistance to the sales team for new proposals.
- Identifying and developing cost/benefit analysis for potential new projects.
- Evaluating new developments in technology and interacting with development team for improvements in software.
- Maintaining an overview of activities in the SDC and sharing know how and acting as expert in the field on a regional or global level
Qualification: Bachelor/Master Degree in Chemical/Instrumentation
Candidates should have strong implementation experience is offsite technologies.
Should have total of 6+ years of experience out of which he/she should have hands on experience on Offsites implementation for at least 3-4 years.
Experience in Offsite Inventory Management tracks both feedstock and products in the Tank Farm, such as Schneider Electric Tank Inventory System (TIM) would be preferred. Alternatively experience on tools such as Honeywell Tank Inventory System (TIS)- ; Emerson TankMaster Inventory Management Software- ; Yokogawa Tank Inventory Management (TIM)- ; ImplicoOpenTAS; AspenTech IMOS- ; Endress+Hauser Tank farm management system (TMS); ABB iOM&S would be considered.
Experience in Feed and Product Movement Management Schneider Electric's Order and Movement Management (OMM), Movement Automation System (MAS) Preferred. Alternatively experience on tools such as Honeywell Blending and Movement Management(BMM)- ; Yokogawa Movement Automation System (MAS)- ; Implico OpenTAS; AspenTech IMOS; ABB iOM&S considered.
Experience in implementation of Blend Optimization tools such Schneider Electric Blend Optimization and Supervisory System (BOSS), Blend Planning Optimizer (BPO), Analyzer Management and Data Acquisition System (AMADAS) and Digital Blender System (DBS); Alternatively experience on tools such as Honeywell Blending and Movement Management(BMM), Yokogawa Blend Property Control et al(BPC), Implico OpenTAS, AspenTech IMOS, ABB iOM&S, Modcon Systems Advanced Blending etc would be considered.
Good problem solving, communication, interpersonal and team playing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.