Oil Driller (1-25 yrs)
- Monitor oil rig crew members to ensure they can competently perform the work and are following company policies.
- Enforce rules about wearing proper work attire including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Hold regular safety meetings and make sure crew members are taking them seriously.
- Conduct drills, such as blowout prevention (BOP) drills
- Check equipment on a regular basis and record in a log.
- Testing the crew's knowledge and understanding of the importance of these meetings, checks and drills.
- Orient new staff as they come on board.
- Complete required documentation found in personnel files, for equipment checks, file permits, etc.
Department: Oil & Gas Engineering Industry: Oil & Gas / Petroleum Other Skills: oil driller
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.