Manager at OLA (ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd)
Views:121 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OLA - Architect - Teramcenter PLM (10-15 yrs)
The PLM Functional architect will bridge requirements into technical capabilities and provides application capability options, generate estimates, sequence delivery priorities, configure designed solutions, and perform testing to ensure achievement of the right outcomes. This role will be working with product, business, and technology leaders to focus on solving the right problems, in the right way, at the right time. This includes understanding business requirements, working the technical resources on application design, troubleshooting, performing root causes analysis, testing, and end-user support.
Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role):
- Responsible for the PLM process and PLM application for Ola Electric business
- Responsible for Requirements gathering, design, functional specification and configuration of the requirements in the system
- Responsible for AS IS and TO BE process mapping and identifying gaps from standard functionality in the system
- Responsible for data model configurations
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business requirements based on priority and severity of the business need
- Collaborate with the implementation team (including Area Architects, Software Engineers, etc.) to determine best IT and PLM solutions for identified business problems..
- Own the functional delivery of all new changes to PLM system
- Collaborate with the implementation team to deliberate and arrive on estimates of effort for proposed system changes.
- Create documentation (business rules, as is/to be flows, requirements, data configuration, use cases, functional specs, and testing forms).
- Facilitate collaboration between affected groups to gain acceptance of the process changes and complete assigned tasks by the due dates.
- Validate design and configuration to meet the requirements in the backdrop of existing application design/footprint
- Identify test data needed in the development and test environments to validate configuration changes.
- Perform the role of Release Manager/Champion as needed and support support documentation quality..
- Conduct research on software functionality and changes (User groups, Product Support Documentation/OSS, etc.)
- Create, communicate, and coordinate test plans and test cases (integration, functional, user acceptance, regression, security, etc.)
- Scout for opportunities to digitize processes
- Perform the role of Tester or Test Manager as needed.
- Training and mentoring the users
- Troubleshooting issues when required
- Collaborate and assist the Project Manager in project planning,assigning tasks, timeline estimation and tracking the status of functional delivery
- Provide guidance for the support teams by creating knowledge articles, process and procedure documentation, and training materials
Key Skills Required:
Thorough knowledge of Design,engineering and quality processes and tools used in these functions
Thorough Hands on experience on Siemens Teamcenter Application
Strong background and implementation knowledge using any PLM application.
Excellent presentation and communication skills
Ability to engage functional leaders
Ability to drive change management
Ability to do impact analysis on the new requirements
Good knowledge on engineering, manufacturing & Quality operations and software functionalities.
Experienced in setting up PLM digital systems for a green field automotive establishment
Getting hands dirty to resolve issues when required
Functional requirement mapping to system solutions
Evaluate multiple solutions and recommend optimized solutions for the requirements
Inclination to be updated on the latest technologies in the area
Siemens suite of products like Teamcenter & its core modules like, Design data management, Configuration management,Requirements management,Manufacturing & Quality management, Program Planning would be required.