Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at OLA
Views:209 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
OLA Electric - Battery Systems Engineer (4-10 yrs)
Ola is Indias largest mobility platform and one of the worlds largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners. Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; Indias largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth.
With its acquisition of Ridlr, India's leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through Indias largest network of kitchens under its Food business. Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media.
Our goal as Ola Electric is to enable and Maximize the number of electric kms delivered through our ecosystem of products and services. We start with India but our ambitions are global.
E-Rickshaws provide a unique opportunity to build out our charging infrastructure. E-ricks deliver over 50 million kms of electric mobility in India everyday - no other form factor comes close. As such, our near term goal is to launch a swapping network that serves a disproportionate share of e-rickshaw market (100,000 in 2 years)
That said, we are building our batteries and charging infrastructure in a way that it can serve all sorts of electric vehicles tomorrow including 2Ws, our own 3W and potentially small 4Ws
Job Summary :
Interfacing various interactions with the battery pack, i.e., mechanical, electrical, electronics and environmental.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Architect and design system concepts (Electronics, SW, System level, Failures, Reactions, etc.) for BMS
2. Partitioning of system functions between system components
3. Define system validation concept of BMS product
4. Capable of performing Hazard and Risk Analysis
5. Simulation and modelling of system functions
6. Failure reactions and Failure reporting concepts
7. Know How of Battery Management System development
8. Worked in NMC and LFP Cell Chemistry based on Li Ion Battery Packs
9. Know how of Cell Characterization and performance tuning
10. Understanding of Functional Safety : ISO 26262 know how
Experience & Skills :
1. Good experience in system design & development for BMS
2. Experience in embedded system SW design, dev & validation
3. Experience Requirement elicitation, and management
4. Know how on MATLAB, Simulink tool
5. Know how on HW Development.
6. Know how on CAN / LIN and Diagnostic UDS protocol
- BE/B.Tech + 8 years of Experience
- ME/MTech/MS + 5 Years of experience