Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at OLA
Views:451 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
OLA Electric - Manager/Senior Manager - Procurement - Automobile OEM Segment (10-14 yrs)
Ola is Indias largest mobility platform and one of the worlds largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners. Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; Indias largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth.
With its acquisition of Ridlr, India's leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through Indias largest network of kitchens under its Food business. Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media.
We are setting up the EV Business and are running a pilot on our Value Proposition on the Energy Network. It is a green-field life stage, where the team is working on all aspects of establishing the supply chain and setting up high-efficient Operations on-ground. The EV team constitutes of young & highly motivated professionals who are on a mission to establish this new-age business & solve high-positive-impact problems. As a next step planning to manufacture 2W /3W / Erick.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. To lead the commodity of either Frame & Sheet metal / Casting & Forging / Electrical proprietary / Mechanical proprietary parts / Supplier development for 2W/ 3W Program.
2. Identify potential suppliers in India & Globally for specific commodity like Frame / Casting & Forging / Electrical commodities with multi commodity knowledge
3. Monitor RFQs Process for 2W / 3W part Procurement which includes Casting, Forging, Sheet metal & welded parts, proprietary parts (Electrical & Mechanical), Fittings & Fasteners etc.,
4. Evaluate all the potential suppliers & capability evaluation along with CFT members
5. Derive Sourcing strategy for each commodity
6. Execute techno commercial meetings along with CFT
7. Derive negotiation strategy for each commodity.
8. To aid in commercial negotiations and generating quote comparisons for decision making for all of the commodities mentioned above.
9. Execute Legal contracts with the suppliers whom we are awarding business to (Warranty terms, price validation, Payment terms etc.)
10. Ensure suppliers are agreeing and adhering to the ramp - up plans agreed during business award.
11. Discuss on Quality plan / testing & validation plan along with supplier
12. Participate in Program Management Review (PMR)to represent procurement to align with the various cross functional teams.
13. Align Leadership team / sourcing committee on sourcing strategy for necessary approvals
14. To do market research to be updated on various market trends and align procurement strategies.
15. Other activities: Scheduling meetings, visits, negotiations with suppliers and partners.
Required Experience : 10 years to 14 years
Location : Bangalore