Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola Electric
Views:1302 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Ola Electric - Senior Manager - Quality (8-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Manage end to end Supplier Quality Assurance of 4-Wheeler Powertrain and Transmission parts which includes supplier parts development, subs systems and Sub-Assemblies related to EV and ICE Vehicles.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and Establish the New Supplier Evaluation process and system across Oranisation for both 2W and 4W parts.
- Detailed knowledge on APQP Core tools who can identify the nonconformance in APQP processes with the suppliers.
- Capable of identify the - opportunities for improvement- with supplier Quality Management System and drive them to meet the Ola Supplier Quality requirements.
- Train and develop the current suppliers to meet Ola Electric Specific Quality requirements as per Quality Manual
- Develop and Establish the Supplier Performance Monitoring system and process.
- Implement the ISIT ( Information System and Information Technology ) system to capture all the KPIs of suppliers to facilitate the supplier score card generation.
- Establish the robust Supplier Sustenance Audit Schedule ( Process, Part and System) and execute the supplier auditing processes as per the Auditing procedure of Ola Electric.
- Drive and ensure all the open points (observations identified thro- various audits) are closed as per agreed schedule and update the Performance Score cards on monthly basis.
- Undertake all Special Supplier Improvement programs ( SIP ) based on the Organisation need and drive them for successful implementation
- Work closely with Engineering, Sourcing and other functions to resolve supplier concerns in developing and manufacturing the products.
- Organize the Monthly Quality Review with suppliers at Ola Electric and drive the closure of open points
- Ensure 100% compliance to IATF 16949 QMS System on daily management activities
Must have skillset :
- Must have worked in high volume 2 Wheeler or 4-wheeler plants.
- Exposure to advanced manufacturing processes to produce Automotive parts
- Must be capable of handling Tier-1 Suppliers ( Both domestic and International about 10 years minimum
- Certified IATF lead auditor minimum
- Certified Core-tools trainer in preferable
- Fundamental knowledge of Electric vehicles and associated experience is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.