Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola Electric
Views:1235 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Ola Electric - Senior Manager - Quality (8-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Manage end to end Supplier Quality Assurance of 4-Wheeler Powertrain and Transmission parts which includes supplier parts development, subs systems and Sub-Assemblies related to EV and ICE Vehicles.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and Establish the New Supplier Evaluation process and system across Oranisation for both 2W and 4W parts.
- Detailed knowledge on APQP Core tools who can identify the nonconformance in APQP processes with the suppliers.
- Capable of identify the - opportunities for improvement- with supplier Quality Management System and drive them to meet the Ola Supplier Quality requirements.
- Train and develop the current suppliers to meet Ola Electric Specific Quality requirements as per Quality Manual
- Develop and Establish the Supplier Performance Monitoring system and process.
- Implement the ISIT ( Information System and Information Technology ) system to capture all the KPIs of suppliers to facilitate the supplier score card generation.
- Establish the robust Supplier Sustenance Audit Schedule ( Process, Part and System) and execute the supplier auditing processes as per the Auditing procedure of Ola Electric.
- Drive and ensure all the open points (observations identified thro- various audits) are closed as per agreed schedule and update the Performance Score cards on monthly basis.
- Undertake all Special Supplier Improvement programs ( SIP ) based on the Organisation need and drive them for successful implementation
- Work closely with Engineering, Sourcing and other functions to resolve supplier concerns in developing and manufacturing the products.
- Organize the Monthly Quality Review with suppliers at Ola Electric and drive the closure of open points
- Ensure 100% compliance to IATF 16949 QMS System on daily management activities
Must have skillset :
- Must have worked in high volume 2 Wheeler or 4-wheeler plants.
- Exposure to advanced manufacturing processes to produce Automotive parts
- Must be capable of handling Tier-1 Suppliers ( Both domestic and International about 10 years minimum
- Certified IATF lead auditor minimum
- Certified Core-tools trainer in preferable
- Fundamental knowledge of Electric vehicles and associated experience is desirable.