Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola Electric
Views:511 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Ola Electric - Senior Manager - Quality - Data Tower (8-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
This position belongs to Quality Assurance function at OLA Electric Mobility Private Limited. You will be responsible to drive the actions (countermeasures & corrective actions) through cross functional team engagement during vehicle launch phase and bring the product/process improvements in place to achieve highest level of product performance and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate should have a proven record of independently handling various field issues and address those with sense of urgency in fast paced dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive the cross functional team (Engg./Manf./Quality/Sourcing/Systems) to ensure closure of 100% issues reported from field during vehicle launch stage with sense of urgency
- Ensure the completion of end to end cycle of Field Concern Handling
- Escalate the issues that need immediate leadership attention
- Make / Plan filed visit to witness the Major customer irritants or complaints
- Lead team of Warranty Analysis and Predictive analytics to address field concerns and take corrective actions based on prediction results on Warranty Claims and [art failures
- Release monthly MIS on 60-100 days performance in field and manage 3M, 6M, 12M & 24M data on Field Concerns for leadership reporting
- Communication to Field teams on Product improvements and Critical Engineering changes to make awareness ( Release product improvement bulletins )
- Closely coordinate with Service team to educate the customer on product usages / improvements for improved customer experience
Required Skillsets :
- Hands on experience in 2 Wheeler/4W major OEMS in handling launch quality etc.
- Extensive knowledge on part failure and analysis in automobile industry
- Conversant with EV part functions and failure analysis.
- People Management, Conflict Management,
- Hands on experience in Quality Problem Solving Tools like QC Story, 8D Problem Solving, FMEA etc.
- Hands on experience in MS office.
- Basic Knowledge in SAP.
- Conversant in tools like Knowledge on IATF16949 and ISO 9001:2015.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.