Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola Electric
Views:1084 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Ola Electric - Senior Quality Manager - Warranty (8-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
This position belongs to Quality Assurance function at OLA Electric Mobility Private Limited. You will be responsible to handle field failure parts under warranty (for 4 Wheelers) and ensure effective analysis & countermeasure implementation in close working with cross functional teams from Engg., Manf., SCM, Design, QA. The ideal candidate should have a proven record of significant achievements in handling field failures in automobile industry (preferably in EV), and strong willingness to deliver results in fast paced dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities :
- Achieve targets on K/1000 and CPU for (3MIS, 6MIS, 12MIS and 24MIS)
- Closely co-ordinate with Service team and handle the Warranty complaints / parts (3M, 6M, 12M and 24M)
- Verify electrical and mechanical parts failures in the Electric Vehicle
- Simulation of failure modes / Complaint received in field.
- Analysis on failed parts received under warranty.
- Coordination with Production, Engineering, Supplier Quality departments for product quality issues (Customer complaints)
- Drive Quality issues to Root cause and countermeasures
- Corrective actions and improvements monitoring with different functions.
- Carryout the Root cause analysis for IQS issues and implement the product improvement actions as per the project time line
- Ensure smooth Warranty parts flow management inside warranty cell (Receipt to Scrap)
- Ensure 100% compliance to IATF 16949 QMS System on daily management activities
Must have skillsets :
- Hands on experience in 4W major OEMS in handling Warranty incidentology and failure analysis
- Extensive knowledge on part failure and analysis in automobile industry
- Conversant with EV part functions and failure analysis.
- People Management, Conflict Management.
- Hands on experience in Quality Problem Solving Tools like QC Story, 8D Problem Solving, FMEA etc.
- Hands on experience in MS office.
- Basic Knowledge in SAP.
- Conversant in tools like Knowledge on IATF16949 and ISO 9001:2015.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.