Olectra - City Head/Regional Head - Fleet Operations (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Fleet Management/ Bus Operations / Depot Operations
- To ensure sufficient fleet available at all times at each location
- Have schedules / planning ready for fleet deployment in line with demand To ensure NIL pendency of executable indents at locations.
- Available fleet in line with demand and ensure right fleet size and carrying capacity is available
- Assign and monitor work done by Fleet Executives on a daily basis.
- Route mapping & Depot Bus Operations
- Vehicle TAT : Ensure service efficiency and increase customer delight with timely deployment and flawless service of vehicles.
- Driver technical and behavioral training : Ensure proper behavioral and technical training is being given to on board drivers.
- Setting up and achieving milestones along with targets for the Fleet Team (Fleet & operations).
- Fleet management and development strategies.
- Identify leakages in the current process and optimize the current process to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Increasing team efficiency and productivity with the help of technology, tools and advanced working methodologies.
- Solving daily operational issues and implementing process/methodology to bring a permanent solution to the issues.
- Product development and implementation: Give product requirements to the engineering team, identify & report bugs, live testing with the team, employee training and implementation at customer's site.
- Recurring Report : Generate reports on a daily, weekly, monthly basis ensuring proper maintenance of data.
- Ensure smooth operations of billing and payment collection.
- Implementing technology to decrease cost, errors and increasing speed
.- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, yearly team review and presentation to management.
- Customer happiness: Collecting feedback from customers, solving issues on top priority, ensuring timely and best services.
- Continuous improvement in service quality
- Public Relations, marketing, and promotions.
Safety Compliance :
- Ensure QHSSE requirement for vehicles and operations are adhered to.
- Regular monitoring of VTS data to check safe driving parameters, violations and apply consequence management
- Build long lasting relations with service providers to ensure smooth disrupted operations
- Preparing and analyzing reports for different parameters of fleet operations
Desired Competencies :
- BE/ B.Tech / M.TECH / MBA
- Work Experience
- 10-12 Years of work experience in Managing the Large Fleet of Buses is Mandatory.
- Sound understanding of transport ecosystem and working closely with customers / fleet operators.
- Proven experience of working in customer facing business.
- Has lead a team of at least 20 persons.