Olectra - General Manager - Production Operations (15-20 yrs)
General Manager - Production Operations (Plant) Automotive (Bus Manufacturing Companies Preferred )
- To handle complete Plant operations in terms of Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics, Purchase & Functions.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for strict monitoring of targeted production as per business plan for plant, maintaining budgeted RMC, waste generation and various environmental norms.
Strategic Responsibilities :
- Plan optimum use of available production facilities/ circuits to ensure on time delivery of products.
- Ensure effective utilization of manpower, utility, raw materials etc.
- Ensure proper upkeep of- Plant machinery and effective running of environmental measures
- Provide assistance to Plant head for maintenance safe and efficient operations with respect to- Unit operation of distillation,
People Responsibilities :
Ensure safety & high productivity at the workplace
- Facilitate initiatives for training need identification and building requisite skills & competencies through systematic training & skill-up-gradation initiatives for the team.
- Recognize & reward excellent performers & affirm key contributions of employees toward the achievement of goals & objectives of the team Inspire & motivate employees through demonstrated commitment.
- Vision & mission and active participation in various team engagement activities Education
- Responsible for Delivering Quality product in the Marketplace.
- Responsible for overall plant cost & Profitability.
- To develop and ensure proper execution of SOs for keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels / Inventory, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency in most optimum manner.
- To Maintain and follow the inventory norms for RM/ PM, Engineering & Finished goods.
Functional Competencies :
- Ability to handle day to day maintenance and installation experience,
- Ability to solve technical issues Ability to take responsibility to run formulation plant independently Behavioral Competencies Communication People
Management Skills :
- Handle Pressure Interaction Complexity and Team Work Interaction
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Full time B.E / B.Tech / MBA / M.Tech with 15 to 20 Years of Experience & Exposure to ISO systems, production, utility, cost saving activities, safety, manufacturing, process safety, shift planning, team work, maintenance and training skills in Automotive Bus manufacturing Companies Preferred.
Location : Near to Hyderabad ( Plant Location)