Talent Acquisition Specialist at ON Semiconductors Pvt Ltd
Views:877 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
ON Semiconductor - Product Engineering Expert - New Product Development (3-15 yrs)
About the Company :
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power management, analog, imaging sensors, logic, timing, connectivity, discrete, SoC and custom devices. The company's products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical, aerospace and defense applications.
ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, a robust compliance and ethics program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions. For more information, please visit https://www.onsemi.com.
Job Profile :
- Has a Master degree in electronics engineering or science
- Demonstrated technical background in analogue and digital, CMOS technology
- Displays excellent interpersonal communication skills with fluent written and spoken English
- Python programming language is a plus
- Is Proactive, Assertive, shows Initiative and is a Team player
- Has organizational and problem-solving skills
Roles & Responsibilities :
- As a New Product Development Engineer, you will be responsible for driving and launching new (image sensors) products to market
- You will work with global functional teams such as design, test, marketing, applications, process and reliability engineering to take a technical challenge from concept to production release.
- You will work with system architect and application engineering to understand customer use cases and translate to effective test screens.
- Main focus area of a NPD-PE is to ensure silicon bring-up on production prober and at package level production tester, and to ensure that the silicon is screened to high quality standards per datasheet specifications.
- You will drive product qualification and silicon validation.
- You will work with foundry on overall yield improvement and drive failure analysis to troubleshoot high defect paretos
- Ensure sustainability through product lifecycle management
If you are interested, please share me your latest resume with the following details :
- Total Experience :
- Relevant Experience :
- Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Current Company :
- Current Location :
- Interested Location :
- Reason for job change :