Executive Director at Onassis Auto Ltd.
Views:158 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Onassis Auto - Assistant Manager - Purchase (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should be able to manage Purchase function for Auto components.
- Develop and sustain the Purchasing Management System in line with the required industry standards (including TS16949, ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / OHAS 18001), accreditation requirements, and business requirements across the organization through existing and new purchases.
- Defining and maintaining Purchasing method/procedures and documentation in conjunction with the operation team.
- Should be from the automobile Industry preferably Tier-I automotive O.E.M.
- Good exposure/experience of Castings, Forging, Machining, Plastics, rubber, etc components with expertise in the supplier selection process.
- Should have experience in supplier selection, development, control, and performance mgt.
- Should be well versed with FIFO, ERP, FMEA, PFD, PPAP, & ECN Process management.
- Should have experience of cost-effective new Product Development.
- Should have good negotiation skills.
- Should be capable to do costing/evaluation of the new product and progressive costing.
- Should be capable to understand the contents of the drawing and other technical processes.
- Should have experience in supplier development auditing and control.
- Should have knowledge of IATF 16949, ISO-45000, EMS-14001, Kaizen, TPM & lean manufacturing.
- Should be able to Perform and evaluate vendor assessment audit.
- Monitor & prepare supplier metrics performance based on KPIs and follow up the corrective actions
- To independently handling complete import activities
- To look after replenishment of stocks for all units
- Must have a strong follow-up process and manage supplier complaints/8D
- Must have change management and change implementation knowledge and experience