Executive Director at Onassis Auto Ltd.
Views:798 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Onassis Auto - Plant Quality Head (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of Customer-specific and other customer requirements throughout the organization by sharing the information among the employees
- To liaison with Third-party inspection agencies and carry out the inspection, testing and calibration as per requirement.
- Planning and control of quality assurance process throughout the supplier, internal in the organization and till customer end to ensure conformity to product requirements.
- To ensure inspection of material at receiving, in-process, final, dock audit, layout inspection as per defined frequency.
- To ensure conduction and review of MSA & SPC as per the defined frequency
- To update, review monthly & daily trends for all key process parameters and action planning with related Process.
- To update, review monthly KPI trends for all key process department and action planning with related department.
- To ensure the release of the product for dispatch only after all planned inspection carried out and product passed for it.
- Calibration, control & maintenance of inspection, monitoring & measuring equipment.
- Timely and proper action and feedback for corrective and preventive action on internal and external rejection.
- To handle customer portals, logistic information, Customer scorecards /rating to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Control of customer rejection, Feedback of information from service to the customer.
- Control of non confirming products and concessions with plant head.
- Control of supplier rejection, 8D & communication, timely audit and actions, To give timely & proper feedback to production for corrective & preventive action.
- Analysis of Internal rejection and Improvement planning, To procure and control resources needed for quality assurance activities.
- Updation of the master list of documents as per current revision/status.
- To take action on engineering change request/requirements through ECR form.
- To assist Project head during new projects/development.
- Attending customer complaints, to ensure 5S is maintained at the location of work, 4M management with Production department.
- To ensure conformity to product requirements Q. A. personnel is provided authority to stop shipment & stop production to correct quality problems
- New development, APQP, PPAP and project management with MDT / CFT ( ref MDT / CFT responsibilities )
- Training needs identification, Planning and timely conduction of training related to department, project