Executive Director at Onassis Auto Ltd.
Views:1446 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Onassis Auto - Senior Design Engineer - Automotive (5-10 yrs)
Reporting to : Design Head + dotted reporting to Managing Director
Key Responsibilities :
- Create 3D models for the design proposals and further generate 2D drawings for Manual Steering system and aggregates related to Passenger Car segment.
- Participate in Design review with team members for the drawings/Models/New proposals.
- Should have strong fundamental knowledge on GD&T, DFMEA, DFM, & DFA and should be well conversant with Passenger Car functioning on steering and suspension parts.
- Perform design calculation, tolerance & Stack-ups for Assembly/Sub system-level/Child Parts.
- Knowledge on material Standards, Solid Mechanics, FEA and DVP Testing is mandatory.
- Upkeep of all audit-related documentation per TS-16949, IATF and other Audits.
- Support and troubleshoot during the sample development stage and extend necessary support ensuring right product delivery to the customer.
- Create and route engineering change proposals.
- Support activities related to VAVE activity.
Technical Competency :
- 3D Solid Modeling & 2D Drafting using UG-NX / SolidEdge / SolidWorks
- Teamcenter - PLM
- Manufacturing process knowledge,
- Materials and Material Standards
- GD&T, Stack-up & DFMEA/PFMEA
- B.Tech/Diploma in Mechanical with minimum 7-10 years of experience.