ONN - Mechanical Intern - Young Leader Training Program (0-1 yrs)
About ONN Bikes :
At ONN, we believe in "doing stuff never done before" and provide opportunities for professionals to become successful risk-taking entrepreneurs. With an attitude of fearless innovation, our ONNtrepreneurs are enabled to take charge of future business opportunities and leadership roles.
We are a bunch of extremely energized and determined folks working towards transforming the way India moves. And we are excited to meet the best of minds, who are crazy & passionate enough to go the extra mile and take along the human race forward.
Job Summary :
- The candidate shall join as a manufacturing/assembly line intern in Young Leader Training Program, which serves as an enabling platform for upcoming/future talent.
The ONN Advantage :
- Exposure to the buzzing industries of shared mobility and electric vehicles from the B2C platform perspective.
- Work on the latest hot technologies & platforms.
- Personal growth and conducive work environment.
- Freedom to choose your work hours.
- A weekly dose of playing a sport of your choice.
- Liberty to make unique mistakes every time and enabling you to fix that on your own.
- Energized and always on toes teammates who talk about almost everything under the sun.
What you'll offer us :
- Assembles finished product.
- Inspects product to ensure high quality.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Adaptable in a multitasking environment.
- Able to proficiently meet the company deadlines in a timely manner.
- Complied with all of the company's safety procedures and guidelines.
- Properly marked and use tags or labels for proper production identification.
- Receive, identify, mark and place materials sent to the warehouse.
- Assure stock and warehouse facility maintains a safe and clean orderly condition.
- Provided technical support to customers using maintenance procedure based on the company products.
- Maintained records of customer interactions and action taken including: transactions, comments, an inquiry and complains.
- Managed, sorted and delivered all incoming mail and packages to each department.
- Planned and supervised motor transport operations, in addition to conducting investigations of motor vehicle.
- Cleaned and prepared vehicles for customer use including charging, gassing, adding air and fluids and associated preparations: review inspection checklist to ensure vehicles are properly prepared and meet.
- Perform all phases of advanced installation, positioning, alignment and fitting of structural components.
- Read engineering drawings, mechanical drawings to determine materials requirement and assembly process.
- Mechanical hardware knowledge including proper use of fastening hardware like pop rivets and installations.
- Inspect manufactured parts per quality specifications. Adhere to security and safety policies and manufactured parts to remove sharp edges.