OPDSure - Executive Assistant (8-12 yrs)
Our Company :
- Changing the world through digital experiences is what OPDSure is all about. We give everyone access to subscription model of healthcare services across India. We- re passionate about empowering everyone to lead a healthy and wealthy lifestyle and transform the healthcare system for our customers lives.
- We are on a mission to hire committed and passionate people across India, and we are committed in creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is treated as - ONE- and provide equal opportunity. We realize that new and transformative healthcare ideas can come from anyone and everywhere in the organization, and we welcome the idea!
About the team :
- OPDSure is a team building a platform to enable accessibility for healthcare round the clock! We- re pushing the boundaries to penetrate across India, in creating the future of healthcare for everyone to work on high end technology, in One team spirit.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support the CEO primarily and provide additional support to executive team members, as directed, to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished and that operations run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support high-ranking executives companywide, and coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflows
- Manage communication with employees by liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure that senior executives- priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage senior executives- travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contacts database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Experience of 8-12 years of experience in an administrative role directly reporting to the CEO
- Mandatorily holds bachelor degree in any field.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Experience in developing internal processes and filing systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish relationships with clients and colleagues.
- At OPDSure, you will be experienced in an exceptional work environment and you will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. If you- re looking to make an impact in people's lives, we are here to enable you to do so! OPDSure an equal opportunity and we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.