Open Secret - Manager - Production (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
About Open Secret :
Open Secret is a brand with a vision to make every Indian family snack better. Powered by a strong operating team of strategists and marketers from Harvard Business School, IIM, and IIT with 40+ years of collective FMCG experience and backed by the strongest set of mentors - Matrix, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal, and Vivek Gambhir.
The goal is to become the most preferred snacking brand for families by un-junking their favourite snacks. Open Secret is currently available through their website at https://opensecret.in, multiple ecommerce platforms, and across offline stores Pan India where they sell their entire range of un-junked snacks including; Nutty Cookies, Nutty Chips, Flavoured Nuts, Nutty Shake Mixes and Nutty Spreads.
About the CEO and Co-Founder :
Ahana Gautam is an experienced operator with a passion to build and grow the biggest consumer brands in India. She has a B.Tech from IIT Bombay and an MBA from Harvard Business School. She started her career at P&G where she worked across multiple functions - supply chain, finance and marketing. Ahana grew her passion for food brands at General Mills in the US where she launched natural and organic products.
About the Job :
- Owning Production planning and execution end-to-end for Company owned site as well as Contract site.
- Managing a team of 3-4 reportees including Production supervisors (2 shifts) and Dispatch Supervisors (2 shifts)
- Production process ownership and owning the KPIs for productivity and product yield/losses.
- Engineering/automation solutions for increasing productivity and production capacity of the lines.
- Leading a team of 80+ Contract labor across 2 shifts
- Coordination with Supply Chain Manager for product volume visibility for planning production accordingly.
- Coordination with Procurement manager to ensure material timely reordering as per changing production plans.
- Past experience - Preferably 2-5 years operations/shop, floor production experience
- Educational background : Preferably engineering, open to other graduate streams as well. At least Bachelor's degree.
- Looking for strong people management skills and someone who can command discipline on shopfloor.
- Basic excel skillset required along with clear communication ability - knowledge of local language (Marathi) is a plus, not a must have.
Additional information :
Location : Bhandup, Mumbai
It's a 6-days a week role.