Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:1472 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Operation Coordination Professional - Supply Chain Operations - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Need personal from FMCG / Skin Care part / and experience with Africa location
- Any Graduate with Experience in Handling Branch Accounts & Operation activity
- Most critical/important task: maintaining accurate and clear costing for all products throughout supply chain & ensuring Operations are as cost-efficient as possible.
- Clear accounting information and flow, including report generation and monitoring.
- Optimising logistics costs & controlling expenditures against budgets.
- Build a rapport with the team, Monitor shipments and required local licenses, Implement financial SOPs across departments
- Understand and fully take responsibility for local compliance requirements, e.g. VAT returns etc.
- Regular budgeting and comparing actuals
- Have accounting system up and running (e.g. Tally)
- Create customized reports for all divisions, Track requirement of shipment reorder levels
- Assist sales manager in analyzing patterns/data/etc into actionable information
- Part of team of Heads of Departments will need to maintain good coordination and communication with sales manager, operations manager, office manager, & marketing and media manager
- Accounting principles expertise
- Finance knowledge, including budgeting, modeling, etc.
- MS Office programs (high level of proficiency with Excel is essential to organize, maintain and manipulate data)