Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:1713 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Operation Coordination Professional - Supply Chain Operations - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Need personal from FMCG / Skin Care part / and experience with Africa location
- Any Graduate with Experience in Handling Branch Accounts & Operation activity
- Most critical/important task: maintaining accurate and clear costing for all products throughout supply chain & ensuring Operations are as cost-efficient as possible.
- Clear accounting information and flow, including report generation and monitoring.
- Optimising logistics costs & controlling expenditures against budgets.
- Build a rapport with the team, Monitor shipments and required local licenses, Implement financial SOPs across departments
- Understand and fully take responsibility for local compliance requirements, e.g. VAT returns etc.
- Regular budgeting and comparing actuals
- Have accounting system up and running (e.g. Tally)
- Create customized reports for all divisions, Track requirement of shipment reorder levels
- Assist sales manager in analyzing patterns/data/etc into actionable information
- Part of team of Heads of Departments will need to maintain good coordination and communication with sales manager, operations manager, office manager, & marketing and media manager
- Accounting principles expertise
- Finance knowledge, including budgeting, modeling, etc.
- MS Office programs (high level of proficiency with Excel is essential to organize, maintain and manipulate data)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.