HR & Admin executive at Compass Group
Views:268 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Operation Executive - Documentation (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Enter and record the cargos or shipments to the logistics system to ensure existing information for further processing.
- Calculate, account and provide information about the shipment statistics; weight, destination, quantity, type, charge- etc.
- Communicate, coordinate, follow up and report about on processing or hold items to be manipulated, delivered to other parties, or provide feedback about status.
- Provide presentable communications with clients and customer and provide them the desired level of service in answering their queries.
- Perform filing and documentation issues as prescribed for them, and provide with vital assistance in keep records and following up status for under-processing shipments.
- Carry out reception activities and consult customers about any queries, answer phones and emails regarding any issue.
- Coordinates with clients to arrange for the provision of logistics services at the client's site.
- Collaborate and assess in serving other logistics operations as desired and requested by higher-level management.
- Organize and coordinate the formalities regarding the clearing of cargo or shipments at the ports.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements :
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Experience of more than 1 year in customer relations, shipping, transport and logistics or any similar field.
- Familiarity to work with computer; Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Ability to communicate in English language.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.