HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:132 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Operation Manager - ICD (10-25 yrs)
Terminal/Operation Manager-ICD (CEO)
Experience : 10-25 Years
Location : Jalpaiguri
The position, therefore, would entail all functions of Operations Management, Sales & Marketing, HR Management, Liaison with Statutory Authorities etc
Essential Trade Experience: In-depth knowledge of:
- Terminal/ICD/Rail Operations
- Rake and Container planning
- Warehousing operations & Yard Management,
- In-house fleet (Trailer 20- and 40- ) Management,
- Containers and other handling equipment.
Operations Management :
- To implement, execute and monitor operational activities going in the Terminal:
- Rail/Terminal Operations
- CFS Operations
- Export & Import Operations
- Gate Operations
- Warehousing/Bonding Operations
- Ensure Planning with a flair of adopting emerging trends & addressing industrial & geographical requirements to achieve profitability norms.
- Skilful in developing the logistics network for ensuring seamless, cost-effective movement of consignment and timely delivery of shipments in both commercial & operational activities
- Expertise in managing the cargo operations procedures, service standards for business excellence.
- Ensuring proper monthly MIS on operations enabling complete insight into P/L
- Analysis of the daily planned movement.
- Customer Relationship Management & Supply Chain Management
- Focus on Sales team to ensure after sales service for maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring competitor market analysis for keeping abreast of prevalent market structure and enhancing market penetration.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Creating system of weekly progress report HR Management: Incumbent would be responsible for management of on-rolls and off-rolls workers along with :
- Recruitment of Staff and its training & development.
- Setting benchmarks for various operation procedures and ensuring Manpower productivity
- Cross functional coordination with Sales, Finance, HR, Operations, Transport, IT and many others
- Staff supervision to manage and ensuring continuous process improvement & compliance.
- To observe the provisions of the labor regulations /policies and procedures