Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:127 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Operational/Process Analyst (2-4 yrs)
- Generate and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure business performance: Develop and maintain a comprehensive set of KPIs to measure operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collect and analyse data related to operations. Identify patterns, trends, and areas for improvement based on data analysis, and provide regular updates and insights to business stakeholders.
- Evaluate existing processes and workflows to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and areas of improvement.
- Conduct time and motion studies, analyse order processing workflows, process mapping, and root cause analysis to identify opportunities for optimization.
- Identify opportunities to reduce order processing time, improve order accuracy, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Leverage expertise to extract and analyse data, identifying trends and areas for optimization.
- Prepare regular reports, dashboards, and presentations to communicate insights and recommendations to management and stakeholders. Present findings, progress, and improvement initiatives in meetings.
- Utilize data modelling techniques and advanced Excel skills to create models, charts, and graphs that effectively communicate complex data sets to business stakeholders.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of data by implementing quality control measures and data validation techniques.
- Collaborate with various teams gather data, understand requirements, and develop solutions for operational challenges.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and operational efficiency improvements through data analysis and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to implement appropriate measures.
- Apply a profit-minded mindset to all analyses and decision-making, focusing on improving financial performance and contributing to overall business profitability.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE & MBA in Operations Management with 2-3 Years of Proven experience as an Operations Analyst or in a similar analytical role.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
3. Proficiency in data analysis tools, techniques, and software, including advanced Excel functions and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
4. Strong knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems (ERPs).
5. Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex data findings in a clear and concise manner.
6. Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy and integrity.
7. Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
8. Continuous learning mindset to stay updated with industry trends and emerging analytics techniques.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :
Mobile : 8368469496
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai