HR at Planys Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:383 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Operations Engineer - Surveying (2-5 yrs)
The Survey engineer plays a crucial role in performing various survey services offered by Planys team. He will be responsible for managing the resources for operations, end to end execution of survey from selection of right equipment to delivering final report, conducting preliminary site inspection to ensure preparedness for operations and coordinating with team members for planning the operations.
Essential Functions / Job Duties :
Roles and Responsibilities:
On-site Activity :
- Manage the resources required for performing operations. Resources include equipment and accessories, lifting and deploying equipment, maintenance consumables and spares.
- Responsible for client coordination and ensuring relevant permissions and approvals are obtained from local authorities for performing ROV operations.
- Ensure timely completion of operations in most cost efficient manner.
- Record keeping for data pertaining to services performed.
- Ensuring timely capability building of team members.
- Performing detailed preliminary site inspection to understand the exact scope of work and capturing the available resources and facilities Office activities
- Planning all the resources and logistics required for operations basis the scope of work.
- Responsible for aligning all the stake holders on the exact scope of work for operations and ensuring 100% preparedness in terms or resources required to perform the operations.
- Maintaining documentation and assisting in report making.
- Assistance in the development of methods and procedures for conducting hydrographic surveys using ROV.
Qualifications and Knowledge :
The Candidate must :
- Demonstrate extensive technical and operational knowledge of field operations in ROV or related fields.
- Possess extensive knowledge of current safety and quality standards as applied to systems and their requirements in an offshore environment.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and head a team in achieving project requirements.
- Possession of current OPITO approved medical certification is a plus. Offshore safety certification is a plus.
Submersible Robotic Inspection & Survey Solutions
- Have good weather assessment skills required to ensure safety of equipment and crew.
- Have good communications skills and pay attention to details.
- Be willing to travel frequently to various client locations as and when required.
- Consistently demonstrate strong leadership skills and ability to teach.
- Knowledge of underwater acoustics and underwater positioning systems is a plus.
- Graduate in the relevant engineering field with prior experience of project management or project engineering
Location: Base location Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.