Operations Executive - Maintenance - Oil & Gas (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Supervision of the entire bottling operations
- Complying with the golden rule of the group and local laws and regulations.
- Replenish inventory of LPG bottling consumables.
- Co-ordinate with OI logistics to ensure that the indents are serviced in packed segment.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance in bottling operations.
- e- STL to be done for 100% of delivered and ex-plant trucks reporting to the plant every
- Vehicle turn around time of the packed segment to be as per the agreed KPI- s
- Conduct minimum 2 SQC every day. The average should be between 0 and +10 gms for a batch of 32 Cylinders
- Safety caps issued to be maintained below 4% of filled cylinders every month
- The operating gain should be minimum 0.5%. Ensure vapour recovery on all trucks and report residual quantity as per set procedures on daily basis.
- Co-ordination with OIC-Logistics for the vehicle availability
- Overall responsibility of the segregation and storage of the cylinders
- Control of consumables in Bottling and ensuring of the KPI's to be met with regards to consumable usage
- Overall responsibility of up keep of machinery and reduction in down times during production runs and to ensure that preventive maintenance schedule is adhered to
- Understanding of golden Safety Rules, Implementation of the same and encouraging/motivating staff/workers reporting to them for implementing the same.
- Display of Attitude in day to day working and encouraging/motivating staff/workers reporting to them for implementing the same.
- Effective manpower utilization and preventive maintenance of the bottling line equipment to ensure the KPI's are consistently met.
- Conduct mock drills on different scenarios every month. The report should be sent along with monthly report.
- Track all open points mentioned in the audits and agreement for closure. This should be 100% by end of 2019. Tracking sheet to be sent during monthly report. Maintenance of the facility to be regularly tracked
- Near Miss / Deviation reporting minimum 8/year in the prescribed format
- Conduct training to plant workers on LPG properties and emergency response, Operating procedures, Tool box talk for workers on one topic every month.
- To segregate and be accountable for the traceability of the cylinders
- To ensure that all statutory norms defined as per the QMS are adhered to.