Operations Executive - Maintenance - Oil & Gas (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Supervision of the entire bottling operations
- Complying with the golden rule of the group and local laws and regulations.
- Replenish inventory of LPG bottling consumables.
- Co-ordinate with OI logistics to ensure that the indents are serviced in packed segment.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance in bottling operations.
- e- STL to be done for 100% of delivered and ex-plant trucks reporting to the plant every
- Vehicle turn around time of the packed segment to be as per the agreed KPI- s
- Conduct minimum 2 SQC every day. The average should be between 0 and +10 gms for a batch of 32 Cylinders
- Safety caps issued to be maintained below 4% of filled cylinders every month
- The operating gain should be minimum 0.5%. Ensure vapour recovery on all trucks and report residual quantity as per set procedures on daily basis.
- Co-ordination with OIC-Logistics for the vehicle availability
- Overall responsibility of the segregation and storage of the cylinders
- Control of consumables in Bottling and ensuring of the KPI's to be met with regards to consumable usage
- Overall responsibility of up keep of machinery and reduction in down times during production runs and to ensure that preventive maintenance schedule is adhered to
- Understanding of golden Safety Rules, Implementation of the same and encouraging/motivating staff/workers reporting to them for implementing the same.
- Display of Attitude in day to day working and encouraging/motivating staff/workers reporting to them for implementing the same.
- Effective manpower utilization and preventive maintenance of the bottling line equipment to ensure the KPI's are consistently met.
- Conduct mock drills on different scenarios every month. The report should be sent along with monthly report.
- Track all open points mentioned in the audits and agreement for closure. This should be 100% by end of 2019. Tracking sheet to be sent during monthly report. Maintenance of the facility to be regularly tracked
- Near Miss / Deviation reporting minimum 8/year in the prescribed format
- Conduct training to plant workers on LPG properties and emergency response, Operating procedures, Tool box talk for workers on one topic every month.
- To segregate and be accountable for the traceability of the cylinders
- To ensure that all statutory norms defined as per the QMS are adhered to.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.